By eliminating much of the expensive acrylic, the Michell Orbe SE offers most of the Orbe’s qualities in a cheaper, smaller, and to some people aesthetically more pleasing package. An Orbe SE can always be upgraded to a full Orbe by purchasing the double plinth and dustcover. When teamed with an RB250 or RB300 tonearm, the Orbe SE is a surprisingly affordable entry to the Orbe-class of performance.
- Spider double chassis, suspended pendulum subchassis
- Damped subchassis
- 60 mm thick massive acrylic/vinyl platter of high inertia
- Screw-down record clamp
- Inverted bearing
- Custom arm boards available for most tonearms
- High-quality standalone DC motor with tacho feedback speed control
- Orbe Controller NC supply with Never-Connected circuit
- Optional dust cover
- Finished in black or clear acrylic with black metal parts
Weight 13.5 kg
Dimensions 49 (w) x 37.5 (d) x 15 (h) cms
Without Arm Or Cartridge
Our Franchise conditions mean we are only able to ship this product to UK addresses. This only applies to Michell products.