Currently only available in Black.
The Tecno Arm “A” is a fundamental mechanical rebuild of the well-known RB250 tonearm, to which is added monolithic wiring of the highest quality. The arm tube is bead-blasted and perforated, which disperses structural resonances and yields a lower effective mass. The arm wand is internally damped to reduce resonance further, and the headshell is machined flat, to allow true azimuth relative to the bearing cradle. After modification the bearings are re-adjusted for highest possible performance, according to original Rega procedures.
- One-piece perforated arm casting with internal foam damping
- Proprietary silver litz cable in a continuous run from cartridge to amplifier
- PTFE dielectric, metal braided shielding, separate ground wire
- Silver-plated cartridge clips and phono plugs
- Two counterweights, matching cartridges of 4-7g and 7-13g
- Vertical tracking force adjuster in steps of 0.1g
- Vertical tracking angle adjuster
- Finger locknut for easy arm removal or VTA adjustment
- One year warranty
Hi-Fi World Verdict 5 Out of 5 - Brilliant evolution of a sublime design - Vinyl Value doest get better than this! David Price - Hi-Fi World and Computer Audio - June 2003
Our Franchise conditions mean we are only able to ship this product to UK addresses. This only applies to Michell products.