The KLEI Silver Harmony Plug is a new revolutionary approach to Keith Louis Eichmann’s previous Bullet Plug design, which itself was a revolutionary approach to Phono/RCA connection.
The conductive surfaces of the Harmony®Plug in contrast to most manufacturers plugs are formed from 99.999% pure copper (having over 101% IACS) with a dense proprietary high purity silver plating (>106% IACS) or formed from pure silver (having over >106% IACS), to ensure maximum conductivity. This provides >320% greater conductivity than the gold plated brass connectors used in the vast majority of deluxe Phono/RCA plugs. Proven metallurgical choices result in better signal transfer, and electron flow that is consistent with the highest quality interconnect cables.
Silver®Harmony Plug Comparison/Improvements
The following are the improvements that Keith Louis Eichmann (aka KL) has made to the Silver®Harmony Phono/RCA plug design when compared to his previous Bullet®Plug design.
- Signal/Ground pins are pure Copper/Silver and >106% IACS.
- Signal/Ground pin optimization to enhance electron flow, in accordance with KL’s Silver Hybrid Signal/Ground formula.
- Signal/Ground pins are now much stronger and shaped like a tag, which makes soldering small/large/multiple wires, very easy.
- Signal/Ground Anti-Short shield has been added between the Signal/Ground solder tags.
- Signal/Ground pins are arranged to maintain a maximised distance from each other, and the utilised foil technology ensures that Capacitive, Inductive, and EMF effects are minimized.
- The Head Assembly jaw structure has been redesigned and mechanically improved, to allow an easy snap-like connection to a Phono/RCA socket, ensuring the ultimate connection with easy removal.
- Ground pin includes thread teeth which ensures that a metal Housing is star-point grounded.
- The Housing Assembly uses 2 screws to retain and secure the Cable.
- Extremely high temperature melting point thermoplastic polymer has been utilized.
- Recommendations: >175hrs Burn-in.